SPLM/A-IO/USA: A Call For Spiritual Advocacy
Reference: SPLM/A-IO/USA Call to South Sudanese Spiritual Organizations for Advocacy
To: All South Sudanese Spiritual Organization in Diaspora.
Subject: Appeal to Out Reach Western Churches to join in the Call to Stop Genocide in South Sudan
April 27, 2017 (Nyamilepedia) —— The Office of the National Coordinator USA, categorically, condemns the Government of South Sudan for the act of carrying genocide to the citizens who live in the County of Parajok and also in Wau. This act has exceeded political issue and has taken a moral test. Those citizens are definitely getting killed for who they are but not for what they have
done. The lives that have been taken away from those citizens, by the Government of South Sudan, were given by God as gifts to those citizens and Government of South Sudan does not have rights to take away the “gift of God to men”. The Government of South Sudan has gone too far and is now violating principles of the Most High. Therefore, the office of Coordination in the USA, in conjunction with all the chapters, call upon all the South Sudanese Spiritual Congregations in the USA and Diaspora to advocate to all Spiritual Organizations, in the Western World, to condemn the act of genocide which is getting carried by the Government of South Sudan and push international authorities to intervene and find permanent solution for the political crisis in South Sudan for the sake of humanity and for the sake of “peace to men on earth”.
The undersigned acknowledge the urgency of the moral test and urge for a swift act from Spiritual Organizations.
- Sabata L. Ramba – National Coordinator USA
- Gatluack Pouch – Deputy Coordinator USA
- Bol Dhey – Chairman of Arizona Chapter.
- Makuel Wie – Chairman of Nebraska Chapter.
- Simon Pok Dak – Chairman of Iowa Chapter.
- James Kuang Keat – Chairman of Minnesota.
- Julius Dima – Chairman of Kansas City KS/Missouri.
- Michael Garwech Joak – Chairman of Tennessee.
- Marko Rut – Chairman of North Dakota
- Luak Deng – Acting Chairman of South Dakota.
- John Sebit – Maine.
- Tor Dojiok – Chairman of Alaska.
- Peter Dokuoth Gak – Chairman of California.
- Abraham Gideon – Colorado.
- Gai William – Washington State.
- James Kuay – Chairman of Utah.
- John Poulino – Chairman of Texas.
Sabata L. Ramba.
The statements, comments, or opinions published by Nyamilepedia are solely those of their respective authors, which do not necessarily represent the views held by the moderators of Nyamilepedia. The veracity of any claims made are the responsibility of the writer(s), and not the staff and the management of Nyamilepedia.
Nyamilepdeia reserves the right to moderate, publish or delete a post without warning or consultation with the author(s).
For Opinions and News Reports: email@example.com
For Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Advertise with Us: email@example.com
For General Inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org.