Salva Kiir’s National Day of Prayer (SKNDP) is a bait
By South Sudan Kyilaya,
March 5, 2017(Nyamilepedia) —– Ooh, Mr. Sava Kiir. Your National day for Prayer on Mar 10, 2017 is not valid. So it cannot work. It is just as useless as the National Dialogue that you propose.
Mr. Salva Kiir: your proposal for National day of Prayer looks great. But, we belong to the Bible and we know the Bible. So I am going to give you four reasons out of the more reasons that I have;
1) The prayer that you proposed is a big show you are making, so that the world will interpret you as a good gay. This prove is from Matthew 6:5-6 (5. And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. 6. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.)
2) From prospective of psychology, you Salva Kiir, Ateny Wek Ateny and the rest of your regime are not going to stop enmity against non-Dinka South Sudanese and Riek Machar. So your national day for prayer has reservation from your side, as such it is in state of contradiction with Mark 11:25 (And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins). Do you keep some reservation in your national day for prayer? Do you allow freedom of speech? Did you declare cease fire in consistence with your national day for prayer? Or people of South Sudan to keep busy being in run and hide from your militia and at the same time pray for Repentance and Forgiveness. Salva Kiir, in this context your National Day for Prayer sounds nonsense.
3) Did you reconcile with Riek Machar? Did you reconcile with non-Dinka South Sudanese Politicians? Did you apologise sincerely to non-Dinka South Sudanese that you order your soldiers to torture them, abuse them, kill them, kill their relatives, and kill their love ones? Did you apologise to the children that you deprive them from education? Did you apologise to all South Sudanese that your regime abuses them? Did you return money of people of South Sudan? If one of your answer is no for those questions, then your national day of prayer is just useless. That is because MATTHEW 5:23-26 says; (23“Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you, 24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to your brother; then come and offer your gift. 25“Settle matters quickly with your adversary who is taking you to court. Do it while you are still with him on the way, or he may hand you over to the judge, and the judge may hand you over to the officer, and you may be thrown into prison. 26 I tell you the truth, you will not get out until you have paid the last penny).
4) Did you dismiss Michael Makue Loweth, Kuol Manyang Juuk, Ateny Wek Ateny, JCE, Paul Malong Awan and some others of your regime? If not, your national day for prayer is useless, because MATTHEW 5:30 reads (30 If your right hand makes you stumble, cut it off and throw it from you; for it is better for you to lose one of the parts of your body, than for your whole body to go into hell.)
Mr. President Salva Kiir; Your advisor Archbishop Daniel Deng Bul Yak and the rest of your advisors do not belong to the Holy Bible. They cannot interpret the bible in a right way for you.
Most of us south Sudanese know that Archbishop Daniel Deng Bul Yak has no faith in God. He fits himself as a religious wing leader in one of your militia puzzle positions. His role in misleading religion leaders to make innocent people easy targets for your militia are very obvious to us Southerners. But religious leaders in our mother in Canterbury, Anglican Church in England may not know the real nature of Archbishop Daniel Deng Bul Yak. He is a tricky hypocrisy. The righteous will not see him in the kingdom of Heaven.
Political and financial Beneficiaries of Salva Kiir’s National National Day of Prayer (SKNDP):-
1) Salva Kiir and his regime members: (Political and Financial Beneficiaries) using the circumstance as a bait to international communities to see them as real peace makers. While South Sudanese know that they are the enemies of peace and stability.
2) Archbishop Daniel Deng Bul Yak: (Tribal and Financial Beneficiary and faith loser) may lead the ceremony, or may be replaced with another church leader. Uses his leadership to cover shames of Salva Kiir.
3) Sheikh of Dinka for Muslim representation.
4) IGAD leaders and JMEC: (Financial Beneficiaries) get the occasion (SKNDP) as another golden point to present to UN in a long sound letters: BBBehold: Salava kiir’s regime is a peace maker, (while keep hiding the daily genocide and brutalities that happening in South Sudan by Salva Kiir’s Malitia).
5) Mary Phee (of good relation with JCE), and Salva Kiir’s regime Law Firm in USA: (Financial Beneficiaries) get the occasion as another golden point in golden plate to present to UN, US lawmakers and Trump administration that Salva Kiir’s regime is the source of peace and stability in South Sudan, (while keep hiding the daily inhumanities that happening in South Sudan by Salva Kiir’s regime). The big question is: will Mary Phee and Salva Kiir’s regime Law Firm in USA successfully convince Trump Administration to bless Salva Kiir’s regime to continue with inhumanities in South Sudan as in Obama time? We don’t know what happened to Mary Phee. Anyway, she is USA Amb in SS.
Suggestions to Salva Kiir: it may look ok if you provide training of repentance and prayer to your militia and regime supporters.
And to all southerners; just know that Salva Kiir’s militias are not part of Southerners that going to observe humanity and individual rights on Mar 10, 2017, so avoid unnecessary exposures. I know, some of them will come out with data and statistic about Mar 10, 2017. They will show out the rate of forgiveness and peace achieved and the number of live spare because of SKNDP. Just watch.
With determination we struggle for our rights. No surrender. Victory is certain, and to the end we go.
South Sudan Kyilaya is a concerned South Sudanese Citizen. He can be reached at email@example.com