Thanksgiving Prayer for Donald John Trump the 45th President of the United State of America
The foundation for true peacemaking and reconciliation is justification by God’s grace through faith in Jesus Christ (Eph. 2:8-9)
By Rev. Bafel Paul Gak Deng,
Church Press Release
Jan 26, 2017(Nyamilepedia) —— I thank God for answering and responding to my prayers, hope, dreams, and wishes for Donald John Trump the 45th President of the United States of America ( January 20, 2017). In this regards, I would like to remind the readers for (NyamilePedia News Papers) on my article dated November 5, 2016, I stated that I will vote for Donald John Trump to become the President of the United States of America which came true now. I asked the God almighty to bless Donald John Trump and give him power, peace, wisdom to lead the American people and worldwide.
[ad name=”Google Ads 03″]
Mr. President, this is just a reminder to you, that South Sudan is facing one of the most horrendous human rights situation in the world:
- The United Nations is experiencing a lack of funds to respond to immediate humanitarian needs in South Sudan and South Sudanese refugees in refugee’s camps in (Ethiopia, Sudan, Kenya, Uganda, Egypt, and Congo).
- With the fighting spreading into new areas of the Country (Equatoria, Bhar Elgazal and Upper Nile Regions), thousands of new refugees are fleeing from their homes to United Nation protection unites in former 10 States of South Sudan.
- The coming season (dry season) is seen as a normally short season for food supply; hence larger numbers of people will be placed in the way of famine
- Government forces and government militia forces have been allowed to engage in war crimes and crimes against humanity such as the systemic rape of women and the selling of civilians into slavery instead of being paid ‘deliberately suffocating more than 60 men and boys in shipping container burning children alive and displaced persons in Unity States in 2015.
- The current government leaders (Republic of South Sudan) are seeking power and control instead of earnestly seeking peace for the nation.
I do not know if your response to all of this is disheartening, like mine- just imagine the heart of the South Sudanese refugees, but Only GOD Will Answer their Prayers! He is the Lord of this nation (South Sudan). The war for peace and stability must continue.
While there are many curses seemingly at work in this nation, the one that continues to speak to me is the shedding of innocent blood which gives the enemy a legal right to continue their destruction. Another situation that allows curse to continue is the abuse of authority– when positions of power are misused to take from others and used to raise self-up.
When curses are involved, we want to pray primarily for this nation based upon its current great needs. (Seek first the kingdom of God & His righteousness & the rest will be added. Mathew 6:33) God will see that curses and powers are broken off because God needs the people of this nation to fulfill His purpose in that region of the world.
One purpose for this nation (South Sudan God has shown me is that it is to be a bright light of His kingdom glory in that region of the African continent, especially to the nation of Sudan (South- North Sudan).
So we can appeal to the Lord of the Nations regarding His purposes for this nation (South Sudan) and also in regard to His reputation.
Consider Abraham’s encounter in (Genesis 18:20-21).
- Cry out and ask the Lord to come down to make a judgement in favor of His kingdom purposes for South Sudan
- Speak to the Lord about His reputation in this nation concerning His righteous people living in this nation (South Sudan)and these who live in other countries .(Gen. 18-23-32)
- Pray out of Genesis 4 regarding God’s dealing with Cain who shed innocent blood.
We serve a God who has resurrection power He can bring life into situation of death. Not only life but abundant life of His kingdom ruling and reigning in South Sudan!
Thank you Lord for your faithfulness to intercede for Donald John Trump the President of the United States of American, God Bless the American Nation and the Nations of South Sudan as well!
May the favor and blessings both spiritual and physical of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you and your families in the white house! Amen
The statements, comments, or opinions published by Nyamilepedia are solely those of their respective authors, which do not necessarily represent the views held by the moderators of Nyamilepedia. The veracity of any claims made are the responsibility of the writer(s), and not the staff and the management of Nyamilepedia.
Nyamilepdeia reserves the right to moderate, publish or delete a post without warning or consultation with the author(s).
For Opinions and News Reports: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Technical Support: email@example.com
To Advertise with Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
For General Inquiry: email@example.com